Most businesses underestimate the power customers hold when it comes to the success and growth of a brand. No matter how good your products or services are or how cheap they cost, if your audience doesn’t feel satisfied with your organization or connected to your brand, all your efforts will have been in vain. William Schantz believes that it is critical to have a solid understanding of how to establish and then maintain a positive brand image, as this will be the key to success in the long term.
Positive Brand Image – Explained By William Schantz
According to William Schantz, a positive brand image is when customers have a favorable impression of your business. This could be based on many different factors, such as the quality of your products or services, your customer service, the way you treat employees, or even just the general feeling they get when they think about your company.
Creating a Positive Brand Image
1. Produce high-quality products and services – This is perhaps the most important factor in maintaining a positive brand image. If your products or services are of poor quality, they will reflect badly on your business as a whole, and customers will quickly lose trust in you. Make sure you are constantly striving to improve the quality of what you offer so that your customers always feel they are getting value for money.
2. Deliver excellent customer service – Another essential way to maintain a positive brand image is to ensure you are providing excellent customer service at all times. This means being helpful and responsive to queries, dealing with complaints effectively, and generally making sure your customers feel valued. If your customers feel like they are being treated well, they are much more likely to have a positive opinion of your brand.
3. Be ethical in everything you do – From the way you source your products to the way you treat your employees, it is important to be ethical in everything you do as a business. This will help create a positive feeling around your brand, as people will respect your values.
4. Be active on social media – In today’s digital world, it is essential to be active on social media if you want to maintain a positive brand image. This means regularly posting content, engaging with your audience, and responding to any negative comments quickly and effectively. If you are inactive on social media, or if you post negative or offensive content, it will reflect badly on your brand.
5. Invest in marketing – Finally, it is important to invest in marketing and advertising to ensure that your brand is seen in a positive light by as many people as possible. Make sure you are creating engaging and informative adverts and that your website and social media platforms are well-designed and up-to-date.
William Schantz points out that a positive brand image is essential for the success of any business. Customers must feel favorable towards your company and attracted to your brand in order for you to succeed.